Connecting for Health
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Care Transitions initiative will improve care coordination and reduce hospital readmissions across settings of care.
HealthInsight works with providers, purchasers, payers, and consumers in Nevada and Utah in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome after a hospital discharge.
What is a Learning and Action Network?A Learning and Action Network (LAN) is an improvement initiative that brings together healthcare professionals, patients and other stakeholders around an evidence-based agenda to achieve rapid, wide-scale improvement. The LAN model includes collaborative projects, online interactions, and peer-to-peer education to facilitate shared commitment, energy, and knowledge that allows participants to learn from each other as well as from the QIO.
- Diversity Final Report Utah Nurse Residency Program January 2015
- Final Financial Report (As of 01/31/2015)
- Final Narrative Report
- Lessons Learned
- Program Evaluation
- Final Report/Promising Practices - 24-Month Evaluation
- Utah SIP 1 Work Plan Report: November 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
- Campaign for the Future of Nursing in American Facebook page
- Utah Nurse Residency Implementation Program
- Utah Nurse Residency Implementation Program: State Implementation Program Addendum
- Project Goals: State of Utah