Upcoming and Active Events
Succeeding in MIPS : Advice from Peers in Solo and Small Group Practices - Upcoming Web Event
Year two of the MIPS program introduces new opportunities for solo practitioners and small group practices. Although you may know what MIPS requires in 2018, learning how to successfully meet these requirements while continuing effectively serving your community and meeting your financial goals is essential. This event features owners and employees of solo and small group practices like yours that will share their insights and challenges related to succeeding in year two of MIPS. Preparing for the new cost category, getting the buy-in of your staff, investing wisely in EHR systems, and keeping your focus on what will help your patients and practice succeed are some of the topics that a panel of your peers will discuss with each other and members of the audience. Join us for a roundtable event to learn from your peers how to succeed in MIPS in 2018.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies for choosing quality measures and improvement activities that are aligned with your practice’s needs
- How to effectively engage staff and other clinicians in MIPS-related activities
- How to set priorities for MIPS activities in 2018 using reports and data you already possess
- How to access Free personable technical assistance from your own local area, Technical Assistance Organizations that have been vetted and funded by CMS
This event is designed for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and other staff from small group practices point of contacts
- Persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS in 2018
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 9 - 10 a.m. MT/8 - 9 a.m. PT
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. MT/12:30 - 1:30 p.m. PT
- Review information on the Quality Payment Program at https://qpp.cms.gov/
- Locate your technical assistance contractor at https://qpp.cms.gov/about/small-underserved-rural-practices
- View past webinars at the QPP SURS Resources webpage
Missed any of our past QPP webinars? Find slides and recording for our past events below:
Join this information session to understand what it means to participate in MIPS with a test, partial and full reporting submission, and the benefits to participating to the greatest extent possible this year. Leave the session with a clear plan for gathering and reporting your performance data in each MIPS category. The first part of this session will include a review of all the steps you need to take to report for 2017. The second half will be an open question and answer session with MIPS experts.
QPP Webinar Series - 2 minute warning - Slide Deck Webinar presented on Sept. 19, 2017
This session will include information on using the eCQI process to select areas for improvement and how to use a methodology to guide the improvement process.
QPP Webinar Series - Improving Your Score with eCQI - July 11, 2017 Slides
This will be an in-depth session on how to score each category.
QPP Webinar Series - Submission and Scoring Methods - June 27, 2017 Slides
This session will include a deeper dive into two components of the MIPS portion of QPP, including costs and advancing care information. Tools you can use today to assess your costs will be reviewed, along with ways to improve interoperability.
Slides from the QPP Webinar Series- MIPS Deep Dive: Advancing Care Information and Costs - presentation on May 23, 2017
This session will include a deeper dive into the MIPS portion of QPP, including information on how you can be successful in the MIPS program, how to choose quality measures, how to improve quality measures, documentation and reporting, and how to complete an improvement activity.
Copy of the slide deck for the QPP webinar presented on May 16, 2017
This session will include a broad overview of the QPP program including who it impacts, what it is, when it will start, how it fits into the big picture and how to be successful in the QPP program.