Upcoming and Active Events
Overcoming Challenges to MIPS Participation for Solo Practitioners and Small Group Practices
Upcoming Web Event
Solo practitioners and small practices have time and resource constraints making it challenging to prepare for MIPS submission by March 2018. This event will focus on what can be done now to prepare for MIPS even if your practice has done little so far or lacks a certified EHR.
This event will feature a panel of experts that understand MIPS and work regularly with small practices without a certified EHR and with few resources to prepare for MIPS. The panel will focus on how to avoid 2017 penalties, what can be done in practices without a certified EHR, and how to meet minimum requirements.
Participants will learn:
- How to avoid a penalty even if no 2017 data has been collected yet
- How to submit data through your EHR or registry
- How to submit data without an EHR by using claims data
- What is needed to meet the minimum MIPS Test Pace requirements
- Answers to common questions asked by solo practitioners and small group practices not fully prepared for MIPS
- Practical tips for addressing frequent challenges encountered by solo practitioners and small group practices
- How to access Free technical assistance resources available right now from CMS or a local Direct Support Organization funded by CMS
- All to understand MIPS
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small practices who have done little thus far to prepare for MIPS submission
- Practice managers and other staff tasked with submitting MIPS data
To register for the event, please choose of the links provided below. Two different opportunities of this webinar will be provided.
Missed any of our past QPP webinars? Find slides and recording for our past events below:
Join this information session to understand what it means to participate in MIPS with a test, partial and full reporting submission, and the benefits to participating to the greatest extent possible this year. Leave the session with a clear plan for gathering and reporting your performance data in each MIPS category. The first part of this session will include a review of all the steps you need to take to report for 2017. The second half will be an open question and answer session with MIPS experts.
QPP Webinar Series - 2 minute warning - Slide Deck Webinar presented on Sept. 19, 2017
This session will include information on using the eCQI process to select areas for improvement and how to use a methodology to guide the improvement process.
QPP Webinar Series - Improving Your Score with eCQI - July 11, 2017 Slides
This will be an in-depth session on how to score each category.
QPP Webinar Series - Submission and Scoring Methods - June 27, 2017 Slides
This session will include a deeper dive into two components of the MIPS portion of QPP, including costs and advancing care information. Tools you can use today to assess your costs will be reviewed, along with ways to improve interoperability.
Slides from the QPP Webinar Series- MIPS Deep Dive: Advancing Care Information and Costs - presentation on May 23, 2017
This session will include a deeper dive into the MIPS portion of QPP, including information on how you can be successful in the MIPS program, how to choose quality measures, how to improve quality measures, documentation and reporting, and how to complete an improvement activity.
Copy of the slide deck for the QPP webinar presented on May 16, 2017
This session will include a broad overview of the QPP program including who it impacts, what it is, when it will start, how it fits into the big picture and how to be successful in the QPP program.