Patients & FamiliesHealthInsight New Mexico serves Medicare beneficiaries and their families by providing valuable information about Medicare benefits and rights, as well as a patient's role in managing his or her own health. HealthInsight New Mexico is available to answer Medicare-related questions and inform you of resources and other information that may be valuable to you. Choose a topic from the menu on the left to learn about:
- Frequently asked questions regarding Medicare
- Your rights and responsibilities as a Medicare beneficiary
- Making a quality of care complaint
- Finding a hospital, nursing home, or home health agency for yourself and/or your loved ones
- Preventive services and benefits
View publications and links to help you research and understand various health care programs and issues.
I need to talk to someone.
Call the helpline to speak with a beneficiary coordinator.
If you are not a New Mexico resident or provider, please contact your state's Quality Improvement Organization.