Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule: Understanding 3 Key Topics Listening Session – August 22Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule: Understanding 3 Key Topics Listening Session – August 22
Wednesday, August 22 from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. MT | 10:30 a.m. - noon PT
Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
Proposed changes to the CY 2019 Physician Fee Schedule would increase the amount of time doctors and other clinicians spend with their patients by reducing the burden of Medicare paperwork. During this listening session, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) experts will briefly cover three provisions from the proposed rule and address your clarifying questions to help you formulate your written comments for formal submission:
- Streamlining Evaluation and Management (E/M) payment and reducing clinician burden
- Advancing virtual care
- Continuing to improve the Quality Payment Program to reduce clinician burden, focus on outcomes, and promote interoperability
- Quality Payment Program Year 3 (2019) Webinar Recording, Transcript, Presentation, and Comparison Fact Sheet
- Slide presentation on E/M and Advancing Virtual Care
- E/M Coding Reform videos: Introduction, Office Visits and Panel Discussion
Target Audience: Medicare Part B fee-for-service clinicians; office managers and administrators; state and national associations that represent health care providers; and other stakeholders.