HHQI Announcements and Updates – August 2018Each month, the health care industry spotlights a variety of health-related topics to heighten awareness, increase education, or recognize the contributions of professional groups. In August we recognize the following observances:
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- National Minority Donor Awareness Week (August 1-7)
- National Health Center Week (August 12-18)
Please note: HHQI Registration/log in is required to access to some of these featured resources, but it's easy and free!
Mark your calendars and take advantage of these evidence-based resources and events offered by the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) national campaign at no cost to you or your organization:
- Aug. 1: A new course, Reducing Avoidable Hospitalizations, was added to the Home Health Aide course catalog at HHQI University. This course focuses on integrating aides into your agency’s effort to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations and helps explain how their role impacts the team’s ability to provide the best patient care.
Learn More and Register
- Aug. 14: Last day to Close out your HHCDR to receive your personalized Home Health Cardiovascular Data Registry (HHCDR) Report around Aug. 23.
- Aug. 15: HHCDR patient data will be available starting this day for the next month.
- Third Thursday, Aug. 16, noon-1 p.m. MT/11 a.m.-noon PT: LiveChat with the entire HHQI team and participants across the country as we discuss home health challenges and share insight and resources.
Please send questions you would like to have addressed during this session to HHQI@qualityinsights.org. Questions may also be submitted during the live event.
Need more information? Email the HHQI Team.