2017 MIPS Performance Feedback and Payment Adjustment UpdateIf you submitted 2017 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) data through the Quality Payment Program website, you can now view your performance feedback and MIPS final score.
CMS originally displayed a single payment adjustment amount, which included an additional adjustment for exceptional performance available to MIPS eligible clinicians and groups with a final score of 70 or greater. However, based on feedback from various clinicians and groups, we have updated the system so that your MIPS payment adjustment, and if applicable, your additional adjustment for exceptional performance, are now displayed separately. The system will continue to display your total MIPS payment adjustment, which is a sum of your MIPS performance and exceptional performance.
How to Access Your Final Score and Feedback
You can access your 2017 MIPS performance feedback and final score by:
- Going to the Quality Payment Program website
- Logging in using your Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) credentials; if you don’t have an EIDM account, refer to this guide
CMS will be hosting an office hours session on August 14 to provide a brief overview of MIPS 2017 performance feedback and targeted review and to answer frequently asked questions.
Title: Performance Feedback and Targeted Review Office Hours Session
Date: Tuesday, August 14, Noon to 1 p.m. MT/11 a.m. to noon PT
- 2017 Performance Feedback Fact Sheet and User Guide
- 2017 Performance Feedback Instructional Videos
- 2019 MIPS Payment Adjustment Fact Sheet and Infographic
If you have questions about your performance feedback or MIPS final score, please contact the Quality Payment Program by:
- Phone: 1-866-288-8292/TTY: 1-877-715-6222 or
- Email: QPP@cms.hhs.gov