HHQI Announcements and Updates – July 2018Each month, the health care industry spotlights a variety of health-related topics to heighten awareness, increase education, or recognize the contributions of professional groups. In July we recognize the following observances:
- National Minority Mental Health Month
- Sandwich Generation Month
- Donate Life ECHO (July 8-21)
- Medicare’s 53rd Anniversary
Please note: HHQI Registration/log in is required to access to some of these featured resources, but it's easy and free!
Please mark your calendars and take advantage of these evidence-based resources and events offered by the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) national campaign at no cost to you or your organization:
- July 14: Last day to Close out your HHCDR in order to receive your personalized Home Health Cardiovascular Data Registry (HHCDR) Report around July 23.
- July 15: HHCDR patient data will be available starting this day for the next month.
- Third Thursday, July 19, noon-1 p.m. MT/11 a.m.-noon PT: Underserved Population Learning Action Network (UPLAN) Webinar - Please join guest experts Rene Grisham, Director of Nursing, Mississippi HomeCare of Eupora, and Diana Lecher, Director of Chadron Community Hospital and Health Service (NE), as they present Strategies to Care for Patients in Rural Settings.
After this free webinar, participants will be able to:
- State three common rural health barriers
- Describe one intervention strategy for two different rural health barriers
- Apply one implementation strategy to overcome a rural health barrier
Need more information? Email the HHQI Team