Now Available: MIPS Targeted Review, Payment Adjustment, and Performance Feedback Resources
CMS has posted new resources on CMS.gov to help eligible clinicians and groups understand their Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) final score, performance feedback, and payment adjustment, as well as the targeted review process.
The new resources include:
- MIPS Performance Feedback Fact Sheet: Offers an overview of what performance feedback is, who receives the feedback, and how to access it on the Quality Payment Program website.
- Targeted Review of the 2019 MIPS Payment Adjustment Fact Sheet: Details what a targeted review is and when and how to request a targeted review.
- Targeted Review of the 2019 MIPS Payment Adjustment User Guide: Provides an overview of the targeted review process, and how to access and complete the targeted review request form.
For More Information
- Visit the Quality Payment Program Resource Library on CMS.gov to review new and existing Quality Payment Program resources.
- Contact the Quality Payment Program at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).