CMS Webinars: Public Reporting on Physician Compare: What you need to knowThe Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host two 60-minute Physician Compare webinars about public reporting on Physician Compare and information in the pipeline for potential inclusion on Physician Compare in late 2018, including Year 1 Quality Payment Program performance information. Specifically, the webinars will cover:
- Overview of public reporting on Physician Compare
- Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs) on Physician Compare
- Upcoming 30-day Preview Period
Webinars will be conducted via WebEx at the following times:
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9 - 10 a.m. MT / 8 - 9 a.m. PT
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 1 - 2 p.m. MT / noon - 1 p.m. PT
To learn more about public reporting on Physician Compare, visit our Initiative page where you can find resources and documents, including information about the 2016 performance information currently available on Physician Compare.