New FREE Continuing Education from MMWR and Medscape
Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults
CDC’s MMWR and Medscape are proud to introduce a new FREE continuing education (CE) activity that describes the recommended immunization schedule for adults aged 19 years or older in the United States, based on updated guidance from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
This activity is intended for family medicine specialists, infectious disease specialists, nurses, obstetrician-gynecologists, pharmacists, public health officials, and other clinicians involved in immunization of adults.
- Describe changes in the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) immunization schedule regarding zoster vaccination for adults 19 years and older
- Identify changes in the ACIP immunization schedule regarding measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination for adults 19 years and older
- Discuss other changes in the ACIP immunization schedule regarding vaccination for adults 19 years and older
- Physicians - maximum of .50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- ABIM Diplomates: maximum of .50 ABIM MOC points
- Nurses - .50 ANCC Contact Hour(s) (.50 contact hours are in pharmacology)
- Pharmacists - .50 Knowledge-based ACPE (0.50 CEUs)