Join HealthInsight for an Online HIPAA Boot Camp July 26!
Every health care organization is required to have a HIPAA privacy and security officer. This four-hour online workshop on HIPAA privacy and security regulations, and how to protect your practice or facility, will prepare you to protect your patients and organization from the financial and reputational harm of audits and breaches. Following this training participants will feel more qualified to fulfill their role as privacy and/or security officer.*
* This course assumes that the students have a basic understanding of HIPAA regulations and is designed for those persons responsible for establishing and maintaining HIPAA compliance in their organization.
Learning objectives include:
- Learn how to meet the responsibilities associated with being your organization’s HIPAA privacy and/or security officer
- Understand how to meet the legal requirements of federal HIPAA regulations, and pass a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services or Office for Civil Rights audit
For $199, participants will receive four hours of online training from Mark Norby, a certified HIPAA professional, in a small virtual class room setting.
Participants will also receive class materials including:
- Digital copies of all presentation materials
- Updated versions of Notice of Privacy Practices and Business Associate agreements
- Misc. forms, templates and tools
- Certificate of completion
Spots are limited! Register now!