New 2018 MIPS Group Participation Resources Are Now AvailableCMS has posted the following new resources to help groups successfully participate in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS):
- 2018 CAHPS for MIPS Conditionally Approved Survey Vendor List: Includes the list of vendors that CMS has conditionally approved to administer the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS Survey for 2018.
- 2018 Registration Guide for the CMS Web Interface and CAHPS for MIPS Survey: Offers step-by-step instructions for how a group can register to participate in MIPS using the CMS Web Interface and/or administer the CAHPS for MIPS Survey for the 2018 performance period. The guide includes instructions for modifying or canceling registration for the CMS Web Interface and CAHPS for MIPS Survey.
- 2018 CMS Web Interface Factsheet: Provides an overview of the CMS Web Interface, a secure, internet-based data submission mechanism available to groups and virtual groups with 25 or more MIPS eligible clinicians.
- 2018 MIPS Group Participation Guide: Offers an overview of group participation for MIPS in 2018, including how groups are defined under MIPS, the data submission mechanisms available to groups, and how group data is scored.
- Visit qpp.cms.gov to check your participation status, explore measures, and review guidance on MIPS, APMs, what to report, and more.
- Go to the Quality Payment Program Resource Library on CMS.gov to review new and existing Quality Payment Program resources.
Contact the Quality Payment Program Service Center at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).