MIPS Tips Webinars - Registration Open!
MIPS Tips - Webinar Series
Join Quality Payment Program (QPP) experts from HealthInsight and Mountain-Pacific Quality Health at the following sessions for more in-depth MIPS-related topics that will help you be successful in 2018.
MIPS Tips: Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs)
- June 7, 2018, 1-2 p.m. MT/Noon-1 p.m. PT
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Payment Program has two tracks – MIPS, and joining an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM). Join this session to learn more about the APM track in QPP, including APM activity in your state.
- Register now: https://conta.cc/2GJKR49
MIPS Tips: Feedback Reports
- July 12, 2018, 1-2 p.m. MT/Noon-1 p.m. PT
- CMS anticipates having the final MIPS scores and reports ready by the beginning of July. Join us for a discussion of the feedback reports and how to use them in refining your approach to 2018 MIPS.
- Register now: https://conta.cc/2JsKQzb
Not sure if you are eligible to participate in MIPS? Check your participation status using your NPI here: https://qpp.cms.gov/participation-lookup
Do you need individual assistance with QPP? Complete our brief assessment: https://healthinsight.org/qpp-assessment and we will be in touch for a one-on-one appointment to ensure your MIPS questions are answered and you have a plan for maximizing your participation.