HealthInsight Internship ProgramHealthInsight supports internship opportunities for qualified (master’s preferred) students to gain meaningful experience in health care quality improvement, health data analysis or health policy. Interns generally work in support of projects dedicated to improving health in the community and the quality and effectiveness of health care.
EligibilityApplicants should maintain at least a “B” average and be in the final year of their degree program in one of the following fields:
- Public Health Care Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Health Promotion
- Social Work
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Informatics
- Communications/Social Media
- Other disciplines (approved by HealthInsight management)
Available internship opportunities are determined by Dec. 15 (for spring/summer internships) and March 15 (for fall/winter internships).
- Spring/summer internships: Feb. 1
- Fall/winter internships: June 1