New Year, New Hypertension Guidelines: Continuing the ConversationWednesday, Jan. 24, 2018
12:30-1:30 p.m. MT/11:30 a.m-12:30 p.m. PT
During our December webinar, presenters outlined the new hypertension guidelines and shared lessons learned from implementing at-home blood pressure measurement programs. Please join us in January as we continue the conversation.
We want to hear from you!
- What questions do you have about the new guidelines?
- Have you implemented a home monitoring program since the last call?
Following this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discover successful strategies that can be easily replicated to improve cardiac care
- Identify two or more tactics that can be adapted to their own care setting
- Identify and share actionable resources from cardiac project participants and the HealthInsight project team