Being trained in family medicine and working as a primary care doctor is a privilege. One of my mentors, Dr. Marc Babitz, used to say, “Family physicians can take care of 90 percent of what walks through the door, and we know what to do with the other 10 percent.” Making sure excellent care is delivered, documented, reimbursed and that patients get a satisfying medical home requires you to have a team behind you.
Since our inception, HealthInsight has been committed to understanding and impacting levers for better quality in health care. We recognize our primary care delivery system as critical for delivering the best health care. We are committed that practices of all sizes develop an agile, team-based delivery model that maximizes outcomes and ensures staff satisfaction while it sustains revenues. That’s why we’re launching our core strategy of Strengthening Primary Care.