Utah HealthScapeUtahHealthScape.org is a community resource designed to help Utahns make more informed healthcare decisions. With this site we aim to empower patients and their families to be educated consumers of health care through transparency, thereby improving the individual patient experience and the healthcare system as a whole.
Key features include:
- Directory listing of 5,500 doctors and 2,200 clinics across the state, with helpful information such as whether a doctor has extended office hours or speaks other languages
- Quality ratings for hospitals, health plans, nursing homes and home health agencies, based on data collected from patient surveys and medical records by federal agencies and vetted by researchers and industry stakeholders
- Data displayed in a unique, easy-to-understand format
- Simple, straightforward explanations of common health conditions and health-related concerns, such as access to care
- Non-commercial and features no paid advertising