Since 2004, HealthInsight has recognized Medicare-certified providers for demonstrating high quality health care and excellence in performance on publicly reported quality of care measures. Quality of care measures come from patient information that is collected from home health agencies, nursing homes, and hospitals. These measures provide one piece of information that consumers can use to decide how well providers care for their patients.
Award Criteria available in all settings:
- Home Health Agency Award Criteria
- Hospital Award Criteria
- Nevada Nursing Home Award Criteria
- Utah Nursing Home Award Criteria
- Nevada Physician Office Award Criteria
- Utah Physician Office Award Criteria