Registration Open for AUCH Primary Care Conference
Each May, the AUCH Primary Care Conference brings together nearly 200 Health Center staff, board members, and other primary care professionals for two days of presentations and interactive sessions by leaders in the healthcare field. The venue also serves as our annual "AUCHIE" awards ceremony, honoring Health Center Heroes from across the state.
This year's lineup of topics includes:
We are incredibly excited about this year's lineup of topics including:
- What Will Be Your Legacy? Setting and Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals
- Art of Medicine: 7 Skills that Promote Mastery
- Why the Health of Your Website is Integral to the Care You Provide Your Patients
- What is strategic planning, how does it differ from operations, and why should we care?
- Active Shooter Table Top Exercise
- How to Fix Compensation Programs That Reduce Engagement, Performance and Productivity
- Designing and Improving Workflow from Scheduling to the Patient Visit: Proven Methods to Deliver the Best Patient Experience
- Trauma Informed Care
- Zika Update: Screening Best Practices
- Health Center Board Bootcamp
- Strategies for Overcoming Resistance to Change
Get more information and register for the conference today.