Sepsis: One Hospital's Journey to Save Lives
Webinar presented by TMF
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016
11 a.m.-noon MT, 10-11 a.m. PT
Alis' Walton, BSN, RN
Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
Register to attend this webinar to learn about one hospital's journey to save lives with early identification and treatment of sepsis.
- Go to the event page.
- Click "Register."
- Fill out the required information.
- Click "Submit."
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email from "email@example.com" with the meeting information, URL, phone number, password and registration ID to use the day of the event. Please save this email.
Please join 15 minutes prior to the presentation to ensure proper set-up.
Go to the event page.
- Enter the registration ID from your confirmation email.
- Enter the event password: TMFSEPS2 (case sensitive).
- Click "Join Now."
- Dial: 1-866-861-7912. No access code required.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the meeting, please call the Ventech Solutions WebEx Helpline at 571-598-1988.
This webinar will be recorded and posted on TMF's Healthcare-Associated Infections Recorded Events page within 10-15 business days of the event.